Greenhouse in Bayfield County - Northern Wisconsin
The greenhouse at Silver Sage Farm opens for plant sales on May 1.
We use certified organic potting soil and plants are grown free of pesticides and herbicides.
Vegetable and herb plants are grown according to organic standards.
We have many heirloom varieties, a large assortment of herb plants,unique and interesting flowering plants baskets, and combination planters.
Silver Sage Greenhouse staff are experienced, knowledgeable and happy to assist you in plant selection for you garden and in designing your planters.
- Our Plants are strong and healthy.
- Varieties are chosen to perform well in our northern gardens.
- Heirloom varieties.
- Large selection of herbs and flowering plants.
- Plants for the cutting garden.
- Plants for butterflies and humming birds.
- Nectar plants for pollinators.